The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...

A great place to learn and share ideas, tips, new products and show of your creations

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  A Page At A TimeA Page At A Time  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saturday ~ March 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Saturday ~ March 8 Empty
PostSubject: Saturday ~ March 8   Saturday ~ March 8 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 10:42 pm

Hello....how is everyone! Wow I have been fighting off the most horriblest cold. I have no idea why it keeps attacking my family! Anywho any one got great plans this weekend? DD Taylor went to hers Babas to chill as her leg is still in a cast and I just finished mounting 4 new Bellas with 2 new sentiments! Smile I am almost finished a scrapbook page it has been sitting on my table and I have been humming and hahing over it for quite a bit now, I think it is time to glue it down. Other than that I think I will just play a little as my head is still foggy No .
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com

Saturday ~ March 8
Page 1 of 1