The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...

A great place to learn and share ideas, tips, new products and show of your creations

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  A Page At A TimeA Page At A Time  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

March 2008 Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-19

March 2008 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: March 2008 Challenge   March 2008 Challenge EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 4:45 pm

Wow...March already, I can't believe it! It is starting to looks like spring where you live? Well I guess it is here, the rain season it starting. lol! So for this months Challenge I was thinking that we will focus on friends as that is what we are trying form on this forum. Very Happy There will be more people sooner or later but it takes time. So the motivations for this page will be one of my favorite quotes. "You only make a once in a lifetime buddy, once in a lifetime." It is off Little Rascals. Stymie says it about Alfalfa and Spanky. Anyhow, the page can be any size and post in the gallery under March 2008 Challenge. Hope this gives you some ideas. I even have picks for this one!
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
gramof5

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-02-23

March 2008 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 2008 Challenge   March 2008 Challenge EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 5:01 am

After a week of spring like weather , it is snowing again ! santa I think this will be a good challenge to hide in my room and do ! lol!
Back to top Go down

March 2008 Challenge
Page 1 of 1