The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...

A great place to learn and share ideas, tips, new products and show of your creations

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  A Page At A TimeA Page At A Time  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Going in a mag!! WHOOHOOO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
momof5

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Going in a mag!! WHOOHOOO Empty
PostSubject: Going in a mag!! WHOOHOOO   Going in a mag!! WHOOHOOO EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 12:30 am

Well yesturday morning i sat down with my cup of coffee and opened my email and wow i was blown away tehy want to use my clock that i have altered in thier mag this augest its commin out in the augest 9th issue at SNR!! I just couldnt believe it! I cant wait to get my copy now! Just thought i would share the news!
Back to top Go down
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Going in a mag!! WHOOHOOO   Going in a mag!! WHOOHOOO EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:38 pm

That is so exciting! Did you apply? I will definately need to get that issue! Congratulations Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
momof5

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Going in a mag!! WHOOHOOO   Going in a mag!! WHOOHOOO EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:57 pm

Yes i submitted my clock for the fun of it my first thing ever to be submitted and i got an email from SNR that its going in the augest 9th issue! Very exciting! and thanks
Back to top Go down
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Going in a mag!! WHOOHOOO   Going in a mag!! WHOOHOOO EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 5:17 pm

It's the first time you have ever submitted something? That is awesome! I never think my stuff is good enough to submit! Maybe you should look into some design teams Smile Too bad Inque Boutique doen't have a design team Rolling Eyes You would rock!
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going in a mag!! WHOOHOOO   Going in a mag!! WHOOHOOO Empty

Back to top Go down

Going in a mag!! WHOOHOOO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more... :: Toot Your Horn :: I've Been Published!-
Jump to: