The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...

A great place to learn and share ideas, tips, new products and show of your creations

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  A Page At A TimeA Page At A Time  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What tools do you use the most?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
momof5

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-16

What tools do you use the most? Empty
PostSubject: What tools do you use the most?   What tools do you use the most? EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 12:12 am

I have a cricut that i just bought 2 months ago and got an awesome deal with 2 sticky sheets and 2 cartridges and 2 sets of markers and 2 sets of replacement blades and i have barley used this! I thought wow how cool to have one of these but i always aim for my stmaps, now my hubby is getting me a cuttle bug with nestibilities for an awesome awesome price that you just cant beat! Just wondering what you all use and what you like? I know i use my stamp sets from IB so much on everything i cant get enough of them and want so many more lol, so tell me what you use the most!
Back to top Go down
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: What tools do you use the most?   What tools do you use the most? EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:46 pm

I love my cricut that I just got about a month ago...but I am needing new cartridges. I guess you can't have the same title on everything! I also do love my cuttlebug and nesties....I use this alot for cards and stuff. But I would have to say my favorite and most precious tools of all are all my stamps! Oodles and oodles of stamps. Wood ones, clear ones, cheap ones, single ones, grouped ones I love them all!
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
momof5

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: What tools do you use the most?   What tools do you use the most? EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 5:01 pm

I know what you mean i cant get enough of my stamps they are just so simple to pull out and use! and use them different ways! I LOVE THEM!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What tools do you use the most?   What tools do you use the most? Empty

Back to top Go down

What tools do you use the most?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more... :: Tools, Products & Techniques :: Tools-
Jump to: