The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...

A great place to learn and share ideas, tips, new products and show of your creations

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  A Page At A TimeA Page At A Time  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello From Illinois

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tracey

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Hello From Illinois Empty
PostSubject: Hello From Illinois   Hello From Illinois EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 12:47 am

Hello! My name is Tracey and I live in Nothern Illinois. Go Chicago Bears and Go Cubbies! I am a scrapbooker at heart and recently hooked on stamping and paper crafts. I am the proud mother of 2, a DS 15 yr and DD 3 yr, married to my high school sweetheart. Lookin forward to meeting you!

TTFN - Tracey flower
Back to top Go down
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Illinois   Hello From Illinois EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 2:52 am

Glad to see you Tracey.....welcome to my really small world rightnow.....I am hoping it will grow!
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
joannhw

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Hello   Hello From Illinois EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 11:29 am

Hi!! I'm from Louisiana and have been stamping for 2yrs!!! I have been married for 14yrs and have 3 boy's! They range in age 13 to 9.
Back to top Go down
tracey

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Illinois   Hello From Illinois EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 2:04 pm

Hi Joann from Louisiana - This is Tracey in Illinois. Welcome! What a Face

joannhw wrote:
Hi!! I'm from Louisiana and have been stamping for 2yrs!!! I have been married for 14yrs and have 3 boy's! They range in age 13 to 9.
Back to top Go down
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Illinois   Hello From Illinois EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 3:36 pm

joannhw wrote:

Welcome to our little community. Glad to see you here. I am hoping it will grow. Wow 3 boys....brave mom I may be calling on you for tips.....LOL....I only have 1 boys and he is quite a challenge for me.
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Illinois   Hello From Illinois Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello From Illinois
Page 1 of 1