The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...

A great place to learn and share ideas, tips, new products and show of your creations

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  A Page At A TimeA Page At A Time  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Febuary 2008 Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Febuary 2008 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Febuary 2008 Challenge   Febuary 2008 Challenge EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 9:33 pm

I thought that since Febuary was the month of love that we could have a challenge about the one and only in our life......for me.....That would be Tim Horton's Coffee. Most that would be their Husband or Boyfriend. There will be votes at the end of the month starting March 1st and a nice RAK for the winner! flower
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
tracey

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Febuary 2008 Challenge   Febuary 2008 Challenge EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 12:50 am

The Open Page Owner wrote:
I thought that since Febuary was the month of love that we could have a challenge about the one and only in our life......for me.....That would be Tim Horton's Coffee. Most that would be their Husband or Boyfriend. There will be votes at the end of the month starting March 1st and a nice RAK for the winner! flower

What is the challegne....card scrapbook page? I play, but I need to get goin'.

Tracey
Back to top Go down
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Febuary 2008 Challenge   Febuary 2008 Challenge EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 2:56 am

Duh, I guess I should clarify that....forgive me I am new at this! It can be anything! Anysize page, altered item, a card. So us what you got. I will post an album in the Gallery labeled Febuary Challenge 2008!
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Febuary 2008 Challenge   Febuary 2008 Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

Febuary 2008 Challenge
Page 1 of 1