The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...

A great place to learn and share ideas, tips, new products and show of your creations

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  A Page At A TimeA Page At A Time  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is your Favorite Scrapbooking Tool?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-19

What is your Favorite Scrapbooking Tool? Empty
PostSubject: What is your Favorite Scrapbooking Tool?   What is your Favorite Scrapbooking Tool? EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 10:46 pm

Do you have a scrapbboking too you cannot live without? one that you cannot go to a crop without? is it your Cuttlebug? is it your Crop-A-Dile?

I would have to say that my favorite tool is my Crop-A-Dile! I just love eyelets...I went through a stage of collecting and hoarding them and I will have to say I have oodles and oodles of them! Now that I am realizing that it is not going to kill me to use my scrapbooking stuff up and that I probably should so I can justify all the $$ I spend I love using my Crop-A-Dile!

Let us know what your favorite is!
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
GrandmaKatz

GrandmaKatz

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Scrapbooking Tool?   What is your Favorite Scrapbooking Tool? EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:25 pm

Oh dear, that would have to be my CM personal trimmer, no wait maybe it's my CM cutter... No NO.. it's my craft knife. Oh shoot, I can't go without any of my tools. I HAVE to have them all LOL
Back to top Go down
ColleenL

ColleenL

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Scrapbooking Tool?   What is your Favorite Scrapbooking Tool? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 12:05 pm

Probably my paper trimmer would be my favorite tool but I love all of my tools and couldn't live without them.
Back to top Go down
http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Scrapbooking Tool?   What is your Favorite Scrapbooking Tool? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your Favorite Scrapbooking Tool?
Page 1 of 1