The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...

A great place to learn and share ideas, tips, new products and show of your creations

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  A Page At A TimeA Page At A Time  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Creative Type - Design Team Call

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-19

The Creative Type - Design Team Call Empty
PostSubject: The Creative Type - Design Team Call   The Creative Type - Design Team Call EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:58 pm

The Creative Type, a new prompt/challenge site is looking for 5 girls or guys to help contribute and inspire others.

If you:

Are a constant admirer of vintage print type blocks in museums, thrift shops, flea markets.
Have a love for anything Type(stickers, chipboard, stamps, rub-ons)
Enjoy journaling on layouts, ATCs, collages, paintings, etc.)
Take a different approach to scrapping by adding other elements in your work, stuff that you cant find at your typical Scrap booking supply store or section.
Enjoy looking at Indie records for their interesting lettering they have going on.
Find some graffiti to be quite captivating and interesting
Just have a love for inspiring, sharing, and teaching others.
Well then I would love for you to join me in this new project! I have big plans in the early stages of development, but I have a beginning in sight. The name has been chosen, the blog is getting all prettied up. Now I just need a team to help contribute!

Please do the following if your interested:

Deadline: August, 31st *12am*

Please include: 3 pieces of work(layout, painting, card, ATC’s, anything made by you) that shows your love of type, story telling and of course creativity.

Any links to your work(Flickr, blogs, galleries, etc)

Any ideas you would want to share for future prompts/challenges

Email all to: Thecreativetype@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com

The Creative Type - Design Team Call
Page 1 of 1