The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...

A great place to learn and share ideas, tips, new products and show of your creations

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  A Page At A TimeA Page At A Time  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gina K Stamps Released July 23, 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Gina K Stamps Released July 23, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Gina K Stamps Released July 23, 2008   Gina K Stamps Released July 23, 2008 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 5:27 pm

I don't know about you but I am a huge fan of Gina K's stamps! I totally love them and I think she does a great thing when she donates the money to all the great causes! Very Happy

On July 23, 2008 Gina released 4 more great sets. I know I can't wait to get some $$$$ to buy them!

Flowers For Daisy

This fabulous set of 9 stamps was created by artist Asela Hopkins for Gina K. Designs. For a limited time, a portion of the sales of this stamp set will be donated to the American Cancer Society in honor of Asela Hopkins' friend Daisy who is fighting a courageous battle with cancer. Now that is a great cause.

Little Tee's

This fabulous set of 37 stamps was created by artist Melanie Muenchinger for Gina K. Designs.

Whatever Floats Your Boat

This fabulous set of 15 stamps was created by artist Rupa Shevde for Gina K. Designs.

Summer Harvest

Purchase any three stamp sets and you will receive this month's One Free with 3 stamp set! This month's free set is called "Summer Harvest." It is an $18.95 value!

Wow! Aren't all these sets great?
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com

Gina K Stamps Released July 23, 2008
Page 1 of 1