The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...

A great place to learn and share ideas, tips, new products and show of your creations

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  A Page At A TimeA Page At A Time  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bella Flower Challenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Bella Flower Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Bella Flower Challenge   Bella Flower Challenge EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 4:44 pm

This challenge is to make a card using ANY stamp from Stamping Bella. Any where on the card there needs to be a flower or some flowers. I love flowers and summer is coming and so should the flowers. Once you have completed this challenge please post a pic in this thread. You may enter as many times as you want. On June 30th I will put all the participants into a draw and the winner will recieve 1 Stamping Bella stamp and some Bellas Baubles.

PS ~ Spread the word and if I here someone entered because of you I will give you double the number of enteries!
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
gladiola64

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Here's my entry   Bella Flower Challenge EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 6:18 pm

Trying to figure out how to add an image..brb
Back to top Go down
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: MC01 ~ Member Challenge 01   Bella Flower Challenge EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 5:47 pm

I see that it is hard to figure out how to post a pic in the thread so I have decided that you should make a folder in the gallery with your member name on it, then make sure that you attach the label MC01 to it. Then post in this thread that you have entered the challenge. I hope this makes it easier to enter the challenge.

Lots of luck.
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
GrandmaKatz

GrandmaKatz

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Bella Flower Challenge   Bella Flower Challenge EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:41 pm

I don't have any Bella stamps so I will have to sit this one out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bella Flower Challenge   Bella Flower Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

Bella Flower Challenge
Page 1 of 1