The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...

A great place to learn and share ideas, tips, new products and show of your creations

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  A Page At A TimeA Page At A Time  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Copic Markers?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Open Page Owner
Admin

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Copic Markers?   Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:12 pm

Do any of you own Copic Markers? If so, do you own the Sketch markers or the Ciao ones? Do you like your Copics? Do you plan on getting any?

I currently own 7 Ciao markers and can't wait to get more!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
momof5

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: copic markers   Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:09 am

What is the diference between the 2 sets of copic markers i have been looking at them to buy but not sure which ones to get and the effects of them. I have seen so many awesome things colored with them i realy want to get some? Can you help me please and let me know what ones are the best thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tlroyer

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Copic Markers?   Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:38 pm

I started out buying some Sketch markers but quickly changed to the original ones. I use them when I stamp images on cards. Because the images are small I like the smaller tip on the original Copics vs the Sketch Copics. I am obsessed with them. I thought having about 50 would be enough then I doubled it and I still want more. I want to be able to have the PERFECT color! Hope this helps. Terry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gramof5

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Copic Markers?   Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:26 pm

I am curious as well as my friend Lisa ( www.lisasscrapshack.com ) is carrying these by special order and I would LOVE to own a set but not sure which I should buy ! So what do those of you that have them like or dislike about them ? I have the SU set but the Copics are different , if I am correct ! I find I am stamping more them scrapping my cards now so want the BEST ! lol! Okay , maybe I should say I just WANT them !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Copic Markers?   

Back to top Go down

Copic Markers?
Page 1 of 1