The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...

A great place to learn and share ideas, tips, new products and show of your creations

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  A Page At A TimeA Page At A Time  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Copic Markers?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Copic Markers? Empty
PostSubject: Copic Markers?   Copic Markers? EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 11:12 pm

Do any of you own Copic Markers? If so, do you own the Sketch markers or the Ciao ones? Do you like your Copics? Do you plan on getting any?

I currently own 7 Ciao markers and can't wait to get more!
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
momof5

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Copic Markers? Empty
PostSubject: copic markers   Copic Markers? EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 3:09 am

What is the diference between the 2 sets of copic markers i have been looking at them to buy but not sure which ones to get and the effects of them. I have seen so many awesome things colored with them i realy want to get some? Can you help me please and let me know what ones are the best thanks
Back to top Go down
tlroyer

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Copic Markers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copic Markers?   Copic Markers? EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:38 pm

I started out buying some Sketch markers but quickly changed to the original ones. I use them when I stamp images on cards. Because the images are small I like the smaller tip on the original Copics vs the Sketch Copics. I am obsessed with them. I thought having about 50 would be enough then I doubled it and I still want more. I want to be able to have the PERFECT color! Hope this helps. Terry
Back to top Go down
gramof5

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Copic Markers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copic Markers?   Copic Markers? EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 10:26 pm

I am curious as well as my friend Lisa ( www.lisasscrapshack.com ) is carrying these by special order and I would LOVE to own a set but not sure which I should buy ! So what do those of you that have them like or dislike about them ? I have the SU set but the Copics are different , if I am correct ! I find I am stamping more them scrapping my cards now so want the BEST ! lol! Okay , maybe I should say I just WANT them !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Copic Markers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copic Markers?   Copic Markers? Empty

Back to top Go down

Copic Markers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more... :: The Chit Chat :: Stamping Chit Chat-
Jump to: