The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...

A great place to learn and share ideas, tips, new products and show of your creations

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  A Page At A TimeA Page At A Time  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TGIF......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-19

TGIF...... Empty
PostSubject: TGIF......   TGIF...... EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 3:41 pm

Oh man this friday has been long awaited! Gone throught the first week with Taylor with her broken ankle and many days this week with having to pick trevor up from school as he misbehaves quite abit! Wow....I am so glad it is friday...this week has exhausted me pale Taylor will be going to Dad's this weekend and Trevor will be going to Gramma's....a much needed break Exclamation I plan on finishing Trevors feeelings journal that I started for him, to help him express his feelings better. Plus I have oodles and oodles of 12 x12 pages I have ideas for but have been to exhausted to even pick up a piece of paper. I also have some PIF's I need to stamp out a SS Swap to get ready! Very Happy I hope I get even half of that done! What are everyone elses plans for the weekend?
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
chicks4eggs

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-20

TGIF...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TGIF......   TGIF...... EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 8:51 pm

I have to work for about 4 hrs every morning F, S, S, M .....then house clean-up/catch up. also DD6 came home from school sick.....ug....we don't need that going around our house....Hope to get in the scrap room tonight. Only time will tell.
~S
Back to top Go down
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-19

TGIF...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TGIF......   TGIF...... EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 4:37 pm

I finished Trevors feelings journal Laughing I even got it done before he went away on Friday Exclamation He was so excited. I will be picking him up at noon today but he is always good at letting me scrap....as I have got nothing else done this weekend. Rolling Eyes Talk about lazy Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

TGIF...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TGIF......   TGIF...... Empty

Back to top Go down

TGIF......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more... :: The Chit Chat :: Everyday Chit Chat-
Jump to: