The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...

A great place to learn and share ideas, tips, new products and show of your creations

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  A Page At A TimeA Page At A Time  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Die Cuts & Dies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Die Cuts & Dies Empty
PostSubject: Die Cuts & Dies   Die Cuts & Dies EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 2:36 am

Do you use die cuts still when you are scrapbooking? Especially since the Cuttlebug came out? Do you still have your old Sizzix dies?

I still try and use die cuts, there are so many out there today with all the new cutting machines. I have a Cuttlebug, a Sizzix and a Sidekick and still have quite a few sizzix dies. I bought alot of my Sizzix dies when M's was clearing them out for the new stuff to come out. You can't pass up a die at $5.00 Exclamation I never did get rid of my Sizzix and I am kind of glad as now it is great for the kids to use when they are scrapbooking or cardmaking! Cause that means that I don't have to share my Cuttlebug Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
gramof5

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Die Cuts & Dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Cuts & Dies   Die Cuts & Dies EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 4:57 am

I sold my Sizzix and all my dies ( basically gave them away :-( this Fall as my shoulder is giving me big problems and I couldn't use it any more .... so no more die cuts . Have a Cricut though and love it and hope to get a Cuttlebug soon ( for the embossing plates )........
Back to top Go down
sashafras

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Die Cuts & Dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Cuts & Dies   Die Cuts & Dies EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 8:50 pm

I have a CraftRobo, but I still have my Sizzix and Sidekick too. I like the Sizzix for cutting chipboard, felt, etc.
Back to top Go down
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Die Cuts & Dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Cuts & Dies   Die Cuts & Dies EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 8:47 pm

I agree with the Sizzix for cutting chipboard and felt, foam etc. bounce
Back to top Go down
GrandmaKatz

GrandmaKatz

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Die Cuts & Dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Cuts & Dies   Die Cuts & Dies EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:26 pm

I just have my Cricut but only have the one cartridge that came with it. Some day I am going to win the lottery and buy more carts but until then ... LOL
Back to top Go down
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Die Cuts & Dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Cuts & Dies   Die Cuts & Dies EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:36 am

Ahhh...those with the cricut could always just get the Cricut Design Studio!
Back to top Go down
GrandmaKatz

GrandmaKatz

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Die Cuts & Dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Cuts & Dies   Die Cuts & Dies EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:34 am

You still need the cartridges to go with it though LOL
Back to top Go down
ColleenL

ColleenL

Registration date : 2008-08-06

Die Cuts & Dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Cuts & Dies   Die Cuts & Dies EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:57 am

I used my sizzix and cuttlebugs all the time. I have even got my grandkids hooked on using them to make cards and to just have fun with them. I bought them the kids cuttlebug but the still like the sizzix better.
Back to top Go down
http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Die Cuts & Dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Cuts & Dies   Die Cuts & Dies Empty

Back to top Go down

Die Cuts & Dies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more... :: The Chit Chat :: Scrapping Chit Chat-
Jump to: