The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...

A great place to learn and share ideas, tips, new products and show of your creations

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  A Page At A TimeA Page At A Time  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite Line of Paper?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Favorite Line of Paper? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Line of Paper?   Favorite Line of Paper? EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 8:08 pm

What would you say your favorite line of paper has been retired or recent? For me I am quite luvin' the Figgy Pudding line by Basic Grey. I never used to like the Basic Grey papers but now I am totally inlove with them! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
gramof5

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Line of Paper?   Favorite Line of Paper? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 4:02 pm

Big Scoop by Basic Grey as it is bright and pretty at the same time ! I think I own most of the Chatterbox line and may use it all up at some point in the next 100 years or so ! I have a little bit of a paper addiction !
Back to top Go down
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Line of Paper?   Favorite Line of Paper? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 12:44 am

I so know the paper addiction problem.... Embarassed I have boxes and boxes of paper. I try and make myself use it but new stuff keeps coming out and I just can't help myself.
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Line of Paper?   Favorite Line of Paper? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Line of Paper?
Page 1 of 1