The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...

A great place to learn and share ideas, tips, new products and show of your creations

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  A Page At A TimeA Page At A Time  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ever Broke Anything?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Ever Broke Anything? Empty
PostSubject: Ever Broke Anything?   Ever Broke Anything? EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 7:19 pm

My DD who is a sports fanatic...Bball, track, volleyball, etc. you name it she plays it! Well, she was running around outside the other night and slipped and fell. I took her to the clinic yesterday and the Dr. sent us for X rays and he never got back to us. Nice Dr. eh? Well I told my Mom about it and she couldn't let it go and she took my DD to the Emergency room last night for 5 hours and found out that she has a broken ankle. Can you believe that? scratch All my DD asked the ER Dr. was so I can't play Bball for a bit? Rolling Eyes Well, just one more thing to scrapbook. Kids these days!
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
gramof5

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Ever Broke Anything?   Ever Broke Anything? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 3:59 pm

I have never broke any bones myself but have a DS that is always breaking something . Started when he was 12 playing soccer and has escalated since them ( he has brittle bones ) . It isn't unusual to see him taped or cast and DH spent many hours with him in the ER when he lived at home getting him X-rayed and patched ! Now he just takes himself and tells us after the fact What a Face .............. the last time he tripped over the vacuum cleaner in his kitchen and broke his foot ( he is so accident prone ! Shocked )
Back to top Go down
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ever Broke Anything?   Ever Broke Anything? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 7:08 pm

Oh no Exclamation Accident Prone...I have a son like that....but he has yet to break any bones.....he has had 33 slivers in one hand before!
Back to top Go down
sashafras

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Ever Broke Anything?   Ever Broke Anything? EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 8:56 pm

I've never broken anything (knock on wood!!) and I am very accident prone!! LOL When I was in high school I played volleyball and softball and I always had something taped or wrapped! lol At one point I had an ankle brace on both ankles and a knee brace on both knees! LOL One of the nurses that I saw often at doctor's appointments said that all I needed was a neck brace and I'd have a good Halloween costume as a car accident victim! LOL
Back to top Go down
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ever Broke Anything?   Ever Broke Anything? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 8:49 pm

I never thought of a car accident victim for a Halloween costume! HHHmmm...now the wheels are turning in my head!
Back to top Go down
GrandmaKatz

GrandmaKatz

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Ever Broke Anything?   Ever Broke Anything? EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:37 pm

I am NOT accident prone!!! My dear daddy used to say he wanted to meet my future husband just long enough to tell him to 1. nail down all the furniture (I was always moving the furniture around) and 2. make sure there was nothing over 1/1000 of an inch high or I would trip over it.
I have had broken arms, feet, toes, ankles, legs, fingers.. you name it and I have had it broken LOL
Back to top Go down
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ever Broke Anything?   Ever Broke Anything? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 12:50 am

Broken so much....wow....insane...but I agree on the lets move the furniture! I love doing it! bounce
Back to top Go down
GrandmaKatz

GrandmaKatz

Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Ever Broke Anything?   Ever Broke Anything? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:37 am

Yeah, I can't stand seeing anything is the same place for any length of time. My sister is the same way. We used to just about drive our father crazy. He would come home from work and his chair would be moved and he would just start yelling our names!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
ColleenL

ColleenL

Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Ever Broke Anything?   Ever Broke Anything? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:54 am

I have never broken any bones and my kids never did growing up but my DD did after having her 3 child, she tripped over a hockey net.

Jackie I used to move furniture all the time as well. Now there isn't room to move stuff around.
Back to top Go down
http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever Broke Anything?   Ever Broke Anything? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ever Broke Anything?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more... :: The Chit Chat :: Family's Matter-
Jump to: