The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...

A great place to learn and share ideas, tips, new products and show of your creations

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  A Page At A TimeA Page At A Time  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

(BOM) Book Of Me

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-19

(BOM) Book Of Me Empty
PostSubject: (BOM) Book Of Me   (BOM) Book Of Me EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 4:56 pm

Has anyone started a book of me? I think those are the hardest books to make. Who what to scrap about themselves. It is hard to find the good things about yourself. In this thread I will try and and add topics to scrap on to add to a book of me. When you load them into the gallery use the code BOW- whatever the topic has for the code. Be sure to try and complete these as it is always important to let people know who you are! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
chicks4eggs

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-20

(BOM) Book Of Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: (BOM) Book Of Me   (BOM) Book Of Me EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 8:56 pm

I started mine about 5yrs ago, it is 9x9 size & is now well into it;s 2nd volumn......i get old pic's from my parents or family occasionally, & i have old school stuff & of course do some current things too....it's not in any special order at all, just completly random....my kids love it ~!
Back to top Go down
gramof5

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-02-23

(BOM) Book Of Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: (BOM) Book Of Me   (BOM) Book Of Me EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 12:15 am

This is something I haven't started .I made the mistake of starting scrapbooks for the 4 granddaughters and then the grandson arrived last march and I am busy scrapping his album and adding to the girls .......maybe some day I will get at a BOM for myself !
Back to top Go down
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-19

(BOM) Book Of Me Empty
PostSubject: Ha Ha Ha Ha...Hee Hee Hee...   (BOM) Book Of Me EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 7:13 pm

When I am silly.List the silly or quirky things you do, funny habits or likes, things that make you laugh, faces you pull. Use photos that show you having fun or being goofy! geek If you post this in the gallery use the code BOM1. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
GrandmaKatz

GrandmaKatz

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-05

(BOM) Book Of Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: (BOM) Book Of Me   (BOM) Book Of Me EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:29 pm

Yes I have a BOM on the go. I started one a while back because I want my grandkids to know what a foolish ole grandma they had LOL. I wish I knew more about my grandparents so hence my BOM.
Back to top Go down
ColleenL

ColleenL

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-06

(BOM) Book Of Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: (BOM) Book Of Me   (BOM) Book Of Me EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 12:03 pm

I started one because a friend, Suzanne has challenges on them and she has gotten me hooked. The last one, was a blast and I may end up doing a second page.

I loaded it in the gallery: http://theopenpage.heavenforum.org/gallery/Open-Page-Member-Pages/What-I-have-seen-pic_21.htm

I used to find it hard to work on stuff about me but after losing my brother it became very important to me that when something happens to me I want my grandkids to know more about me.
Back to top Go down
http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

(BOM) Book Of Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: (BOM) Book Of Me   (BOM) Book Of Me Empty

Back to top Go down

(BOM) Book Of Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more... :: The Chit Chat :: Scrapping Chit Chat-
Jump to: