The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...

A great place to learn and share ideas, tips, new products and show of your creations

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  A Page At A TimeA Page At A Time  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Thursday!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tracey

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Happy Thursday! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Thursday!   Happy Thursday! EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 1:54 pm

Almost TGIF! Plans today. Very cold and cloudy in Illinois today. I am taking my daughter to the sitters this morning and going to the LSS to finish up some pages. sunny

See ya soon.
Back to top Go down
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168

Happy Thursday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thursday!   Happy Thursday! EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 3:35 pm

Wow what fun To the LSS. I love my LSS too. We have 2 great ones here. 1 sells Bellas and MFT and Inque Boutique and the other sells Crafty Secrets! How spoiled am I? I went to the LSS yesterday to get some Heritagy stuff for my pages. I have pics that I had printed out again from 1930's. I think I may try today......everyone need to with me luck! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
tracey

Number of posts : 8

Happy Thursday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thursday!   Happy Thursday! EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 6:36 pm

Hey, I am back from the LSS. I completed 4 more pages, just have to glue down my titles, I forgot my adhesive at home. Crying or Very sad Bellas! I am jealous, I have not found a store that carries them yet. Still wishin' for them to appear there one day.

Open Page Owner wrote:
Wow what fun To the LSS. I love my LSS too. We have 2 great ones here. 1 sells Bellas and MFT and Inque Boutique and the other sells Crafty Secrets! How spoiled am I? I went to the LSS yesterday to get some Heritagy stuff for my pages. I have pics that I had printed out again from 1930's. I think I may try today......everyone need to with me luck! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168

Happy Thursday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thursday!   Happy Thursday! EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 7:51 pm

flower Bellas have become quite an addiction! I love them quite a bit!
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

Happy Thursday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thursday!   Happy Thursday! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Thursday!
Page 1 of 1