The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...

A great place to learn and share ideas, tips, new products and show of your creations

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  A Page At A TimeA Page At A Time  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heritage Pages

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Heritage Pages Empty
PostSubject: Heritage Pages   Heritage Pages EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 3:04 am

Has anyone done any Heritage pages? If so, what is your favorite technique?, What is your favorite embellishment? I have everything to start, I just lack the confidence! pale
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
gramof5

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Heritage Pages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heritage Pages   Heritage Pages EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 12:20 am

I did 2 albums for my parents and I used all sorts of papers , embellishment and colors . just because they were heritage doesn't mean they can't be fun to work on . I used a lot of distressing as well . Journaling was also a big "have to "I loved working on the albums and would love to get my hands on more of my parents photos . Some day those are going to be my albums so I wanted as much written down as I could remember and being they were a surprise for my parents , I had to go on what I remembered and what I could get out of my siblings .
Back to top Go down
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Heritage Pages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heritage Pages   Heritage Pages EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 1:14 am

gramof5 I would love to see some of your pages if you could ever post them in the gallery! you sould like you enjoyed making the album!
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
GrandmaKatz

GrandmaKatz

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Heritage Pages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heritage Pages   Heritage Pages EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:31 pm

I have done some but I figured just because they were heritage pages didn't mean they had to be done any different from any other pages really. I did try to use paper that would reflect more on that era but other than that I didn't really do much different.
Back to top Go down
ColleenL

ColleenL

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Heritage Pages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heritage Pages   Heritage Pages EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:58 am

I have done a few pages that are in my brothers album but I agree with Jackie, I don't treat them any differently than any other layout.
Back to top Go down
http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Heritage Pages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heritage Pages   Heritage Pages Empty

Back to top Go down

Heritage Pages
Page 1 of 1