The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...

A great place to learn and share ideas, tips, new products and show of your creations

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  A Page At A TimeA Page At A Time  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Morning Everyone...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Morning Everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Morning Everyone...   Morning Everyone... EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 3:52 pm

anyone plan on scrapping today? I have some mojo going one! I have a whole bunch of new pics and for some reason I have thoughts a flowing....hopefully a can get something accomplished.
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
chicks4eggs

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Morning Everyone...   Morning Everyone... EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 11:06 pm

I will be later today.....a friend & my mom are coming over after the kids are in bed.
Hope to get a couple more pages done !
Back to top Go down
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Morning Everyone...   Morning Everyone... EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 2:58 am

ooohhh...lucky you , mom will scrap with you! my mom has no interest. I got have a page done and got some more goodies to start my Heritage Album today! I have been sayin I will start it for ages! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
chicks4eggs

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Morning Everyone...   Morning Everyone... EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 6:28 am

Good for you for starting !!!

They both just left, i got 2 more LO's done !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Everyone...   Morning Everyone... Empty

Back to top Go down

Morning Everyone...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more... :: The Chit Chat :: Everyday Chit Chat-
Jump to: