The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...

A great place to learn and share ideas, tips, new products and show of your creations

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  A Page At A TimeA Page At A Time  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ahhh...Needing to Vent!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Ahhh...Needing to Vent! Empty
PostSubject: Ahhh...Needing to Vent!   Ahhh...Needing to Vent! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 5:57 pm

I just recieved my order from All that Scraps, which I have ordered from before and it is missing the My Favorite Things Bunny SlippersStamp Set. I am so upset....I was really looking forward to that set and now I am going to have to wait longer. The shipping is quite awhile as I ordered the stuff on July 31, 2008 and Just received it today so that means I will have to waiti another 3 weeks for these stamps. Sad I am wondering if I should just ask for a refund or wait for them to send this set out? What would you do?
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
momof5

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh...Needing to Vent!   Ahhh...Needing to Vent! EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 12:23 pm

Well i know how you feel! (no heart feeling) but also upset that IB has been sold too! so i dont know whats going to happen there either! I love there stamps and only own theres and now that they are sold i dont know what i'm going to do oh well!!!
Back to top Go down
ColleenL

ColleenL

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh...Needing to Vent!   Ahhh...Needing to Vent! EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 11:49 am

What a bummer. I probably would just wait until it comes and work on something else until it does arrive. You have the rest of your life to use it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh...Needing to Vent!   Ahhh...Needing to Vent! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ahhh...Needing to Vent!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more... :: The Chit Chat :: Everyday Chit Chat-
Jump to: