The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...

A great place to learn and share ideas, tips, new products and show of your creations

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  A Page At A TimeA Page At A Time  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

I'm BACK !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gramof5

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: I'm BACK !   Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:34 pm

I lost my link to the MB and was surprized when I got a notice for inactivity ! WHOO HOO ! So I am back .... for a bit as we leave on holidays again come the weekend .... camping and fishing , out of cell phone and laptop range Sad Total bummer as so much is happening right now that I hate to not have contact with my family . So far it has been a very stressful summer so the relaxation may be a good thing ! Time to catch up with friends we are meeting and time to read some books , maybe finally figure out that darn digi scrapping on the laptop ( being I wouldn't be online ! ) and maybe even catch a fish or two !

Glad to see some new faces join here and just want to say welcome cheers Hope to get to know you all soon !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Open Page Owner
Admin

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: I'm BACK !   Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:47 pm

Welcome back....I am so happy you came back! We are growing slowly but surely! I hope you were not offended by the inactivity call. I try and do it as just a little reminder and in your case it worked! bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
ColleenL

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: I'm BACK !   Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:47 pm

Welcome back and I am one of the newbies so can't wait to get to know you better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm BACK !   

Back to top Go down

I'm BACK !
Page 1 of 1