The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...

A great place to learn and share ideas, tips, new products and show of your creations

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  A Page At A TimeA Page At A Time  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Wednesday chatter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GrandmaKatz

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Wednesday chatter   Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:44 pm

Well today was such a boring day at work. Last summer when they installed the new pipes for the gas tanks they did a major screw up job on the cement and it cracked really bad over the winter, plus it wasn't level. So the boss made them come back and now they are digging it all up and redoing it. This means that we have next to no business, making for a long boring shift. I read all the gossip magazines today so glad don't waste any money on those things LOL.
I think tonight I am going to clean up my scrap area and do some scrapping. But I don't know where to start.. hmmmmmm should I start with my camping pics or should I start with my Safari pics... such a tough choice I have to make LOL
So how was your day?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColleenL

Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday chatter   Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:12 am

Very boring at work as well. But we golfed in the couples league tonight and I beat the pants off DH Laughing

I have to find an anniversary card for my DD and DSIL and try to finish up a title on a layout.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/
Open Page Owner
Admin

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday chatter   Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:43 am

It was pretty hot out here today! Up to 33...I don't know what the is in the big numbers.....we have a whole bunch of jets flying in for the Abbotsford Airshow. Bbbllleeeccchhh.....I hate this time of year....Abbotsford is to small for all these people. Just my opinion.

On the other hand, the kids and I went out and bought some new stuff for the new baby in our family today. We had to rescue her, she was dumped off in the courtyard. A couple of us were watching her for a couple days and no one owns her so we decided to give her a home! Her name is Marsha!

She had a little mark on her belly where it looks like she had tried to crawl under something and scratched herself. It was dirty so we cleaned it up.

And here she is sporting her new PINK collar!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
ColleenL

Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday chatter   Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:55 am

ahhh, so sweet
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/
GrandmaKatz

Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday chatter   Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:27 pm

Oh Jen she is just tooooo cute. I love the Reds, there is just something about them. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday chatter   

Back to top Go down

Wednesday chatter
Page 1 of 1