The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...

A great place to learn and share ideas, tips, new products and show of your creations

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  A Page At A TimeA Page At A Time  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Ontario, Canada

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GrandmaKatz

GrandmaKatz

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Hello from Ontario, Canada Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Ontario, Canada   Hello from Ontario, Canada EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:16 pm

Hello everyone. I am a scrap happy grandma. With 5 grandkids to keep up with I usually have lots to scrap. When Jen told me she had her own place now I couldn't wait to join. I am looking forward to meeting everyone and getting to know you all.
Back to top Go down
sashafras

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ontario, Canada   Hello from Ontario, Canada EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 1:47 am

Welcome!!! I'm Sasha and I'm from Chicago, IL.
Back to top Go down
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ontario, Canada   Hello from Ontario, Canada EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:29 am

Welcome welcome....thanks for coming here....and welcome back sashafras
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
GrandmaKatz

GrandmaKatz

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ontario, Canada   Hello from Ontario, Canada EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:35 am

Hi Sasha and thanks for the welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
ColleenL

ColleenL

Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ontario, Canada   Hello from Ontario, Canada EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:52 am

Hey there Jackie. Thanks for the invite.
Back to top Go down
http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/
Cheribel

PostSubject: Hi everyone-Newbie here!!   Hello from Ontario, Canada EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:24 pm

Hello all
I'm the mother of 4, 2 boys and 2 girls. Three grandchildren and two dogs.

I'm brand new to scrapbooking and stamping. So far I have scrapbooked one little book of my dogs (premade from hallmark) just add the pictures. I hope to learn a lot but I'm very intimidated by all of this stuff. Sooo---please, any help would be great. I look forward to getting to know you ladies. Thanks for letting me join your group.

Cheri
Back to top Go down
GrandmaKatz

GrandmaKatz

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ontario, Canada   Hello from Ontario, Canada EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:33 pm

Hi Cheri, welcome to the Open Page. Any questions just yell and I am sure one of us will answer Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ontario, Canada   Hello from Ontario, Canada Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Ontario, Canada
Page 1 of 1