The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more...

A great place to learn and share ideas, tips, new products and show of your creations

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  A Page At A TimeA Page At A Time  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I Guess I Should Start!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-19

I Guess I Should Start! Empty
PostSubject: I Guess I Should Start!   I Guess I Should Start! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 3:50 pm

My name is Jen and I am the Owner ( looking for Mods ). I have 1 DD named Taylor who is 10 and 1 DS who is 7. I started a new forum as I wanted a board taht was geared towards all scrapping and stamping. I am from the beautiful BC right on the west coast in Abbotsford. I am easy to get along with and please, please email with ideas and concerns. If you are reading this I am happy you have come to join me! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
chicks4eggs

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: I Guess I Should Start!   I Guess I Should Start! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 7:12 pm

Hi Jen !
Not sure if we have ever met IRL.....got your email about your new hang out from one of the lists i lurk on Smile
I am in Chilliwack, so not far from you at all !
Looking forward to having a "local" to me board !
~Suzann
Back to top Go down
koreanbella

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Hello from Oklahoma   I Guess I Should Start! EmptySat May 03, 2008 10:57 pm

Hello! I am addicted to scrapbooking & card making! I have just been recently introduced to stamping! Now I can't get enough of it! My DH and I have 3 children, 2 grandchildren, 2 dogs! I am looking forward to seeing what this website has to offer (in the creativity department)!!! Have a great day!
Back to top Go down
Open Page Owner
Admin
Open Page Owner

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: I Guess I Should Start!   I Guess I Should Start! EmptySat May 03, 2008 11:55 pm

Welcome, thanks fo joining us! We are growing slowly but surely. If you have any suggestions, please let me know and hop right in.
Back to top Go down
http://theopenpage.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Guess I Should Start!   I Guess I Should Start! Empty

Back to top Go down

I Guess I Should Start!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Open Page ~ Scrapbooking and more... :: The Chit Chat :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: